Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Denim on denim



Photos taken by Pon

Duc - 19 - Student

Currently I have so many streetstyle photos in my laptop that I want to write about (yay first time ever we are not running out of photos woo hoo~). But then I decided to choose this. I don't know why, maybe it's because of the very gentle blue tone of the outfit that eases my mind~

The girl was doing so well with "denim on denim". I have tried this, and believe me, it's hard to wear denim on denim, you may look too stiff/ too boring/too "worker-like" or something. But look at how cool and effortless her outfit was! The different shade of denim-blue matched really well with each other, and also with her leopard loafers and brown-deep green bag. However the denim top is cute by itself too with those aztec print. Also, tips for those who like to dress casually and not too much layer: add accessories! Like Duc: she added really cool spikey necklace and few more bracelet, and it became much more interesting to look at. Don't you just agree? :)

xo
Khoai

No comments:

Post a Comment